Saturday, June 22, 2024

The Light Of Memphis LTLB

Listen here, Anthony Evans (Live) - It Is Well | Inspirational Gospel Music! https://youtu.be/wnJZI3Khy-c?si=vZcbxQ2w-4DsXOEX via @YouTube; the phenomenon of being reintroduced to “ It Is Well With My Soul, reminder Holy Saints To Tribulation Saints, for decades in my prophetic parables Rev 17:14 Lamb Of God Jesus Husband overcoming 666 Damning Beast Marks, Divine Crowns Of Righteousness! Also listen here, It is Well With My Soul https://youtu.be/E6Td6we_WUc?si=YEFZTjAflNVsw79t via @YouTube

And These Are The Descendants Rescued From The Breast's Marks, Rev 13:5 revisited Sept ({2011}), as the Bride's Second Heavens Ascension Assignment, To Intercede Rev 13:5, Tribulation Saints, April, 2/20, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom, COME; Featuring, King Bridegroom, Cristiano Ariel Fraize and Zabiel Sabrina Tolls.. Featuring King Bridegroom Sebastiano Centeuri Fraize and Queen Bride, Selene Tristiana Laetitia

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036

The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign

Unto
Kordavis Cordell Keele and Aryanna, Chandni Chowk was born a goddaughter Hailey Amiah Keele, a godson Jaylin Makhi Keele and a godson Darius Kesane Keele, Chowk

Unto Macarius Kieran Holmes and Chelsea Sannai Hippa was born a son Damien Mahew Holmes, a son Duomo Mikel Holmes and a godson Diamond Michael Holmes, Hippa

Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, XVII and VII, It's CXXVI Matrix Counts

{{{"There you are, what the, one minute I'm talking to you, you in the kitchen, you go quiet, I'm like damn, did she go through the window? No, well sort of, you sitting? You crying? Are you sitting? Cause I'm calling you from my grandma phone, I didn't know your grandma was here, didn't know she would again come to Memphis. Grandma is not in Memphis, she's in Georgia! AH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, argggghhhh, I'm not gonna be able to, KIONNA, DID YOU HEAR ME, I'M ON GRANDMA PHONE, IN GEORGIA! No, no, no, stop freaking me out, ah my god it sound like cars are crashing back to back, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I'm not kidding, she call it, wait, wait, wait, you're telling me you're hundreds of miles away from the kitchen just like that? No, no, no, stop playing, oh god, oh god, oh god, stop playing! I'm not, she call it a translation, written in the bible all, and you didn't tell, me? I didn't think you'd believe me, that's not for you to decide, ah my god Tesia, ah my god, I know your Grandma knew things, saw things, I watched her pray for Cordero from being an ICU organ donor back home, healed and everything, so stop it with you couldn't tell me, shit! Look, just calm, and Don't Freaking Tell Me To Calm Down!" Easing over to her window, peeking out carefully, seeing her neighbors in panic, some cars crashed, burning, smoking. "Breath Kionna, this is a dream, a nightmare, ah my god," staggering over from the ear pain, swinging the door opened more than she intended, stopping son Macarius for now. That's a plane, YOU HEAR ME, THAT'S A FREAKING PLANE CRASHING! And Why The Hell Are Your Crying? My grandma too is missing, just go to the kitchen, my phone should be on the counter where I was just now, ah my god Tesia, seeing it was all true, her apple cell phone, and all else just left, like paused in time. "Nooo, you see it don't you? Noooo, no way you're telling me Tesia, you're, you're, what about us huh, what about me and Macarius? Wait, somebody's there with you, I can hear them, yeah we all start appearing at the same time, and you should've seem the looks on all our faces, Cortez here, its Kionna, hello, girl its all true, we were all, all of suddenly brought here, and its louder and louder, I'm on my phone, here's Tesia back. Okay, okay, if our street Tesia look like this, then, I know Kionna, the multimillion in cars, traffic jams. What's that, something else she told you and you didn't tell me? Listen to me, no, this is crazy! Listen, listen, grandma told me the last she dreamed before she left Memphis, in June 2017, and the first time they showed her the backseat, surveyor, translator, was my cousin Miya. Whatt'da hell is a, ...grand said Kionna, she was making a left turn on Ramill instead of a right turn, which would've taken her home. I do know a little Miya in the back seat of the car means there's something directional to transitional here. Ah my god Tesia, it so freaking loud, I know, I hear it too, this can't be happening, because Kionna okay, because Ramill is gonna bring you out, near, along the Nike Plant, and if you follow that, yes, yes!" Uselessly wiping both cheeks into realizing where this was all leading, fitting son Macarius ear plus in the better, knowing he too was terrified. "There's an intercession, to the expressway, yes, yes, I think that's exactly where both the little Miya girl, translator and ARCHANGEL are leading. Okay, okay, I'm listening, I also heard her tell some, if this happen, if you find yourself trapped on the highway with millions of others, call on Archangel Michael. Explaining Kionna how he and his will be taking THEIRS out, call on him. plead your procrastination, that you're sorry Kionna you didn't get out when you was supposed to, grandma say Deliverer Archangel won't hear nothing else. She also said there are Eze 9 type commanded reapers, coming after procrastinators, even chasing you, one strike your telling heart. Wait, chasing, me? There are also Anubis demons, yes Kionna I said demons, looking to drag you down into their demonic underworld, oh my, oh my god, this is not happening, YOU KNOW KIONNA THIS IS HAPPENING, YOU HEAR IT, SEE IT!!!!! Now get Macarius, pack lite, lite I mean it! Now it doesn't matter what you see out that door, calm breath by calm breath, you get to that car, get in, maneuver around whatever, and Kionna take the direction i told you. Okay, okay, but what's a Archangel Michael, what make you think Tesia, he'll hear me? I'll help you, but you have to get to your car, that's your faith to fate right now, get in, get going! Come on, well you get ready to get out, I'll pray with you, okay here goes. Please Archangel Michael hear us, please help us, please forgive our procrastination, this is Apostle grandma, grand Tesia. I know you know me, grandma once told me, because of their righteousness I, like all their grands was one of your assignments, those you're getting to safehaven territories. Please have mercy and not sacrifice, show Kionna this same grace, and get my dear sister, out please help us. Now you Kionna just have to believe from here, and keep chanting that request, and with all your heart, all you heart Kionna, I mean it! Hello, hello, oh my god Kionna, please God, let this be a good sign, please deliverer angels have mercy and not sacrifice, ah, ah I see, the phone is dead, all our phones are dead, please deliverer Angels, please God, Jesus have mercy!" Why Speak In Parables? For those rebellious today, like those rebellious prophet Ezekiel day, yet say, the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth. HBOW/Apb The RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment